How To Perform Ruqyah? Ruqyah ( Arabic: الرقية الشرعية ) written ( Ruqya Sharia, ruqya sharciyah,ruqya ) is one of the spiritual ways that if we follow it, fortifying ourselves, our homes, our children, and anything we want to fortify, “it is represented in treating witchcraft diseases and envy”.
Muslims should know that everything that afflicts them is from Allah, but when you feel worry, distress, anguish, or envy, that requires you to protect and immunize yourself from all this and from all the evil that surrounds you.
You must perform the ruqya sharia on yourself to keep you away from envy and the eye, and you must be certain that Allah can reveal your worry, and your sadness and remove envy from you.
The method of ruqya sharciyah for children from the eye, envy, and touch does not differ from the method of ruqya sharciyah for adults, and the ruqyah can be done by reading on water and washing with it, or oil and applying it, and reading on Zamzam water. Also, the household ruqyah must be done from envy and the eye; By Reciting Surat Al-Baqarah, Al-Ma’awwidhat, and Ayat Al-Kursi at home constantly.
The ruqya al sharia is a way to treat spiritual and physical diseases, and its method of healing depends on the Quran and hadith by reciting some verses from the Holy Quran and mentioning some of the names and attributes of Allah. And the ruqya al sharia is considered a supplication and remembrance of Allah to save them from illness, whether it is envy, eye, or sadness.
According to the hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. The roqya Islam is from the era of the Messenger, as it is not a new method, but there are some Muslims who still believe that it is a way to communicate with evil spirits, and this is a false belief.
Ruqya is a dua to Allah, and all the verses of ruqyah are considered as seeking refuge with Allah from all evil, envy, the evil eye, and witchcraft. Ruqya is a source of healing for many diseases and you have to consider it with medical treatment, as ruqiyah as a treatment is very important for many diseases.
How to do ruqya on myself?
Jabir Bin ‘Abdillah (may Allah be pleased with Him) reported that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessing upon Him) prohibited ruqa. Then, some people from the tribe of ‘Umr Bin Hazam came to him and said, “We have a ruqya that we used to use for scorpion and snake stings, but you have now prohibited using ruqa.” And they showed it to him. He () said: I do not see anything wrong with it. Anyone among you who can benefit his brother should do so. (Shahih Muslim)
There are things that you should know and follow before you begin any performance of the ruqya al sharia, and these are the three things that you should know to make sure that you start with the right step, InshaAllah.
I will show you how to do ruqyah on yourself so that you do not have to worry anymore:
As Allah and our Messenger taught us that any work we do must have a complex intention, and the intention should be purely for Allah. And when you start the legal ruqyah, you ask Allah to protect you and protect you from all evils.
You have to have strong faith in Allah, as your recitation of the verses of the legal ruqyah must be with confidence and you have to know their meanings, and recite the Qur’anic verses of the ruqyah in a loud and clear voice, with a firm belief that Allah Almighty is the only one who protects you, preserves you and heals you.
Patience and persistence:
You have to take the ruqya shariya as a routine performance and it is not for one time, recite the ruqyah of supplication and the verses of ruqyah daily. You have to do it constantly to reap the benefits of the ruqya shariya sooner or later, Allah willing, as this may take some time, for some, it takes days, months, or even years. The wonderful things are deserved by those who wait and persevere, InshaAllah.
You ask yourself what I need to do to start ruqyah on myself, are there any rules?
Yes, there are some rules that you should follow before you start the ruqya sharciyah to obtain a useful and wonderful ruqyah and to maximize the power of the treatment, InshaAllah.
- Before you begin to perform ruqyah for yourself, you must perform ablution, pray two rak’ahs to Allah, pray to Allah sincerely, and seek Allah’s help in healing any disease you are suffering from.
- When you perform the ruqyah, this is to seek forgiveness from Allah and avoid committing sins, and you have to stay away from your desires and desires, and you have to do good for everyone and yourself, and do not wrong anyone.
- Strong legal ruqyah be from those who give charity. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, also mentioned that he said: “Treat your illness with charity.”(Al-Bayhaqi). So you have to give charity whenever you can to seek help from Allah and healing.
- Before you start the legal ruqyah process, you should delete any animated images present in the house, you should immediately get rid of amulets that contain incomprehensible texts associated with polytheism or even evil eye amulets. You should throw it away in the river and any place far from home to be protected from evil.
- You should remain in a state of wudhu throughout the day, especially when sleeping, to sleep on wudhu and the angels seek forgiveness for you all night.
And now that you dear reader, have followed the steps before performing the roqya Islam, now you have to start the process of the ruqya al sharia. There are some surahs, verses, and recitations that you should perform:
- You should start by praying and greeting our beloved Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, as a prelude to the legal ruqyah transaction.
- You can start reciting the ayat e ruqyah and surahs of the Ruqyah below, as loud and clear as possible, with complete concentration and conviction, Read each surah or ayat 3 to 7 times, InshaAllah.
- You have to sit in a quiet place and there are no children around or there is anything that occupies your mind, you have to focus, bring a glass of water and a water bottle of 2 or 5 liters in your hands.
- You must seek refuge with Allah from Satan three times.
- Say the name of Allah three times – In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most merciful.
- Read rukia dua and Ayat e ruqyah 3 to 7 times:
(Ayat e ruqyah):
أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ السَّمِيعِ الْعَلِيمِ مِنْ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ مِنْ هَمْزِهِ وَنَفْخِهِ وَنَفْثِهِ
حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ
Read Surah Al Fatihah
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ, الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ, مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ, إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ, اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ,صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّآلِّينَ
Read ayatul kursi three times
ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْحَىُّ ٱلْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُۥ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُۥٓ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِۦٓ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُۥ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَلِىُّ ٱلْعَظِيمُ.
Read the last two ayat of Surat al baqarah three times
ءَامَنَ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِۦ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتِهِۦ وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَرُسُلِهِۦ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِۦ ۚ وَقَالُوا۟
سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ ٱلْمَصِيرُ
لَا يُكَلِّفُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا ٱكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَآ إِن نَّسِينَآ أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَآ إِصْرًا
كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِۦ ۖ وَٱعْفُ عَنَّا وَٱغْفِرْ لَنَا وَٱرْحَمْنَآ ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَىٰنَا فَٱنصُرْنَا عَلَى ٱلْقَوْمِ
Read surah ikhlas, falaq, and nas three times each
قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ
قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلْفَلَقِ
مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ
وَمِن شَرِّ ٱلنَّفَّـٰثَـٰتِ فِى ٱلْعُقَدِ
وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ
قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلنَّاسِ
مِن شَرِّ ٱلْوَسْوَاسِ ٱلْخَنَّاسِ
ٱلَّذِى يُوَسْوِسُ فِى صُدُورِ ٱلنَّاسِ
مِنَ ٱلْجِنَّةِ وَٱلنَّاسِ
Recite ayat of sihr and black magic three times each
وَأَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَىٰ مُوسَىٰٓ أَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ ۖ فَإِذَا هِىَ تَلْقَفُ مَا يَأْفِكُونَ.
فَوَقَعَ ٱلْحَقُّ وَبَطَلَ مَا كَانُوا۟ يَعْمَلُونَ
فَغُلِبُوا۟ هُنَالِكَ وَٱنقَلَبُوا۟ صَـٰغِرِينَ
فَلَمَّآ أَلْقَوْا۟ قَالَ مُوسَىٰ مَا جِئْتُم بِهِ ٱلسِّحْرُ ۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَيُبْطِلُهُۥٓ ۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُصْلِحُ عَمَلَ ٱلْمُفْسِدِينَ,
وَيُحِقُّ ٱللَّهُ ٱلْحَقَّ بِكَلِمَـٰتِهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْمُجْرِمُونَ
وَأَلْقِ مَا فِى يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوٓا۟ ۖ إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا۟ كَيْدُ سَـٰحِرٍ ۖ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ
Rukia dua from Sunnah
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّه التَّامَّاتِ مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّه التَّامَّاتِ الَّتِي لَا يُجَاوِزُهُنَّ بَرٌّ وَلَا فَاجِرٌ مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ وَ بَرَأَ وَ ذَرَأَ , وَ مِن شَرِّ مَا يَنْزِلُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ وَ مِن شَرِّ مَا يَعْرُجُ فِيْهَا , وَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا ذَرَأَ فِي الأَرْضِ وَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا يَخْرُجُ مِنْهَا , وَ مِنْ شَرِّ فِتَنِ اللَّيْلِ وَ النَّهَارِ , وَ مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ طَارِقٍ إِلَّا طَارِقًا يَطرُقُ بِخَيْرٍ , يَا رَحْمَـٰنُ
أَعُوذُ بِوَجْهِ اللَّهِ العَظِيْم , الَّذِي لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ أَعْظَمُ مِنْهُ وَ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ الَّتِي لَا يُجَاوِزُهُنَّ بَرٌّ وَلَا فَاجِرٌ , وَ بِأَسْمَاءِ اللَّهِ الْحُسْنَى كُلِّهَا مَا عَلِمْتُ مِنْهَا وَ مَا لأَمْ أَعْلَمْ , وَمِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ وَ بَرَأَ وَ ذَرَأَ
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّه التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ غَضَبِهِ وَ عِقَابِهِ , وَشَرِّ عِبَادِهِ , وِمِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِيْنَ وَأَنْ يَّحْضُرُوْنِ
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّه التَّامَّةِ , مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَ هَامَّةٍ , وَ مِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ
- put your hand on the part of your body where you feel pain and read that three or seven times:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدَ وَ أُحَاذِرُ
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ تَعْجِيْلَ عَافِيَتِكَ , وَ صَبْرًا عَلَى بَلِيَّتِكَ , وَ خُرُوْجًا مِنَ الدُّنْيَا إِلَى رَحْمَتِكَ
اللَّهُمَّ رَبِّ النَّاسِ , أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ , اِشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِيْ , لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ , شِفَاءً لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمًا
رَبَّنَا اللَّه الَّذِي فِيْ السَّمَاءِ تَقَدَّسَ اسْمُكَ , وَ أَمْرُكَ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَ الأَرْضِ , كَمَا رَحْمَتُكَ فِيْ السَّمَاءِ فَاجْعَلْ عَلَى هَذَا الْوَجَعِ فَيَبْرَأَ
- After you have done all of the above reading ayat e ruqyah or dhikr according to the Sunnah, you have to read it directly in the palm of your hands and blow it on it.
- Once you blow into your cupped hands, then you should rub your hands over your entire body, and also on the affected area.
- Spit all these above steps into the water glass and also into the water bottle, make the bottle near your mouth.
- Drink this water in a cup. Make sure to say Bismillah before you drink.
- Drink the water in the bottle in the morning, evening, and night.
- Wash down to the least amount of water in the bottle (wash with the remaining water) and pour that water over your head and make sure it touches all parts of the body.
- You should read every day in a new bottle and drink it three times a day and wash with it at night – any water is suitable including tap water, InshaAllah.
- If you feel movements in your stomach or bloating, buy senna leaves from Holland and Barrett and make tea with them and drink it every day for two weeks.
- Dear woman, if you are menstruating and cannot read, you can also listen to the verses of the legal Ruqyah. Meanwhile, you should focus fully on reciting the Quranic verses and dhikrs and understanding their meaning, in addition to your firm belief, with Allah’s help alone, that He can heal you.
- Drink 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of black seed oil every day.
- You can also put some of the water you have read in a spray bottle and spray the corners of every room in your house.
- Make a prayer and dua.
- Once every two weeks, cupping.
If you intend to recite the ruqya shariya to others, put your hand on the forehead of the other person or on the part of the body that is affected by pain, then recite and blow on it all of the above add the following:
- Substitute the أَعُوذُ in (1) to (5) with أُعِيذُكَ when praying over others.
- Recite that three or seven times:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ أَرْقِيْكَ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ يُؤْذِيْكَ , مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ نَفْسٍ أَوْ عَيْنٍ حَاسِدٍ , اللَّهُ يَشْفِيْكَ , بِسْمِ اللَّهِ أَرْقِيْكَ
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تُرْبَةُ أَرْضِنَا بِرِيْقَةِ بَعْضِنَا, يُشْفَى سَقِيْمُنَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّنَا
أَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ الْعَظِيْمَ, رَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْمِ, أَنْ يَشْفِيْكَ
لَا بَأْسَ طَهُوْرٌ, إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ
InshaAllah if you follow the above course, You will cure, InshaAllah. You have high hopes and be optimistic about recovery.
What happens during ruqya?
There is a difference between everyone concerning their being affected by the ruqya sharciyah.
- Some did not suffer any spiritual or physical harm, and they may not show any symptoms after performing the ruqyah.
- As for those who suffer from spiritual diseases such as ruqyah for the eye, possession of the jinn, black magic, and so on, several symptoms may appear during and after your first session of the legal ruqyah.
However, it is common for victims to be completely asymptomatic. The effects or symptoms after ruqyah will eventually disappear within a few days or even weeks. Be patient and continue performing the ruqyah as follows:
Feeling sleepy and nightmares
Drowsiness is one of the symptoms you feel after performing the Ruqyah and you may have bad dreams as well. Feeling sleepy and heavy makes you fall asleep more easily. However, do not be afraid if you have nightmares. Continue to do the dhikr and recite the ruqyah continuously until the symptoms disappear.
Extreme tiredness and muscle aches
You may also suffer from extreme fatigue and loss of energy that you did during the legal ruqyah treatment. A good thing that happens as a result of ruqyah is that it drains negative energy from you.
- Joint and back pain:
You will feel sore in your joints and back and very tired, these symptoms may appear after the first ruqyah session.
- Digestive system:
You may feel discomfort in the area of the digestive system and suffer from problems such as bloating, gas, stomach pain, acidity, and others. You can eat some of the foods of the year recommended for healing such as black seed, honey, barley, dates, or even olive oil.
- Headache or migraine:
Having a headache is one of the most common feelings anyone can experience. Despite its commonalities, it is very painful without proper treatment, keep yourself hydrated, read the ruqyah constantly and be patient if you suffer from severe headaches.
- Your symptoms are getting worse
If you had some painful symptoms before performing the ruqyah, the pain may be much worse after the first session. Know your symptoms early, if you have black magic, jinn possession, or even symptoms of the evil eye. Know your symptoms now before they get worse.
- Tightness and pain in the chest:
There is no need to worry when you feel tightness in the chest or when you have difficulty breathing, you should continue to perform the ruqyah and rely on it alone whenever you feel it. Breathe deeply and get some fresh air if you feel like it. Keep yourself in a calm state to avoid hyperventilation.
- Heart palpitations:
An irregular heartbeat accompanies you when you feel tightness in your chest, and this feeling is worrying, so read the dhikr and never stop performing the legal ruqyah if you encounter it and feel incredibly uncomfortable.
If you feel nauseous after performing the legal ruqyah, there is no need to worry. It’s a very good sign that evil is being banished. After vomiting, you may find yourself lighter and better, InshaAllah.
And if you feel the need to pass stool and it seems to be a major cause, it is also one of the good signs that the Roqyah treatment has been successful.
Remember to stay hydrated by drinking some water.
What is ruqya healing?
The ruqya al sharia is a method of healing that is based on the Quran and hadith through the recitation of the Quran, seeking refuge, dhikr, and supplication.
Ruqya healing is as follows:
- Used as a means to treat disease and problems.
- Treat us from black magic, the evil eye, and get rid of touch, jinn, and evil deeds.
- And we benefit from it in immunizing ourselves, our children, our homes, and our property from being harmed or any harm or any evil and other diseases and problems befall them.
- by reading verses from the Quran and the names and attributes. Allah, or by praying in Arabic or in a language that understands its meaning.
And some people use the ruqya al sharia as an alternative to treating many problems. But the ruqyah depends on the recommendations and practices that the Messenger, may (Allah bless him and grant him peace), carried out for self-treatment or to help the Companions and others.
What is ruqya water?
“Have those who have disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and it is We Who separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe it?” – Surah al Anbiya
Water is the backbone of life, and Allah has made everything from water.
The ruqya sharciyah water is a method in which the verses of the Quran are recited and then sprinkled dry on the water. The ruqya sharia for water includes the following: The most prominent verses are Surat Al-Fatihah, Al-Muwadhatain, and Ayat Al-Kursi. Besides the verses of the Quran, names, and attributes (the names and attributes of Allah).
As well as the words uttered by Muhammad (Peace be upon him) can also be mentioned. This is evident in the hadith:
Narrated by ‘Uthmaan ibn Abi’l-Aas: He complained to the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) about the pain that he had felt in his body from the time he had become Muslim. The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said to him, “Put your hand on the part of your body where you feel pain and say ‘Bismillaah (in the name of Allah) three times, then say seven times, ‘A’oodhu bi ‘izzat-Allaah wa quadratic min sharri ma ajid wa uhaadhir (I seek refuge in the glory and power of Allah from the evil of what I feel and worry about).” Uthmaan ibn Abi’l-Aas said, I did that, and Allah took away what I had been suffering, and I kept on enjoining my family and others to do that.” – Sahih in Tirmidhi and Muslim.
How to make ruqya water?
To perform the water, you have to do a few things to perform the ruqya al sharia on the water, namely:
- You have to fill a container or bottle with regular tap water, spring, or Zamzam (highly recommended if available) while leaving some space for air (about 5 cm).
- The recommended bottle size should be around one or two liters more because if you use more than that it will dilute the ruqya water and it will not be effective. But it is to use a 5-liter bottle but you have to read for an hour with full concentration.
- To have a sincere intention to recite the ruqya for treatment, possession of jinn, witchcraft, the evil eye, health problems, and so on.
- The actual effect of the ruqya of the Quran comes through the same person who recites it. So it’s important to keep the mouth of the bottle close to your mouth(if you can) and breathe directly into the bottle.
- Read the following verses or any verses you know by heart.
Note: Reciting fewer surahs with concentration is more effective than reciting slightly longer surahs with concentration.
Start ruqya on the water by:
- A’uzubillahi minash shaytan ir rajeem (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan)
- In the name of Allah the Merciful
- Dua for protection from the Sunnah:
“”In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.””
“” There is no deity but Allah alone. He has no Partner. Sovereignty and Praise and Thanks are Him, The Giver of Life and Death and He has Power over all things.””
“‘I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created.””
“”I take refuge with Allah, the All-Seeing, the All-Knowing from the accursed Shaytan: from his madness, arrogance and poetry.””
- Surah Al-Fatiha 7 times.
- Read the last two ayaat of Surah al baqarah seven times.
- Read surah ikhlas, falaq, and nas seven times each.
- Recite ayat of sihr and black magic seven times each as above.
- 36 Surah Yasin.
- Surah Dukhan 44.
- Any other fence (optional).
- Then close the cap and shake the bottle.
You can now drink the roqya Islam water or take a shower with it.
You can save this water in the refrigerator but not for a long time.
You can ask yourself about that:
How much does ruqya cost?
Many sheiks perform the ruqya shariya for free, For the sake of Allah Almighty, and this is the best kind.
But some many centers and academies perform the ruqya sharciyah in two ways as follows:
- Either by visiting you at your home.
- Or offering ruqyah online, and for this, they charge money.
Their payment mechanism they specify according to:
- If the ruqyah is online, it ranges from 70 to 80 pounds, including any herbs or ingredients. Others need to be used.
- If there is a visit to your home, it is determined based on the mileage, the number of patients, the size of the property for the house, and the travel costs, and therefore this service charges an additional fee for their service.
Can I do ruqya for my wife in her absences?
No, you cannot do ruqya on a person who’s not present, But He should do it himself.
Ruqya for the cure:
Do ruqyah on water, preferably Zamzam, and drink it frequently, day and night, and also take a bath with this water until you recover, InshaAllah.
Can you listen to ruqya everyday?
Yes, you can listen to the ruqya shariya every day from the phone or through an academy. It is beneficial and there is no hatred in that, because many benefit from this ruqya, although a person should recite the Quran himself, or someone else to read it.
And Sheikh Abd al-Aziz bin Baz, may Allah have mercy on him, issued a fatwa: that reading Surat Al-Baqarah on the radio leads to the expulsion of Satan from the house.
Majmoo’ Fatwas by Sheikh Ibn Baz (24/413).
Can you recite ruqya on your home?
Yes, you can recite ruqya on your home. I will tell you how to recite ruqyah al sharia in your home.
We know and believe in the existence of the jinn, they live with us, and to protect our homes from their activities and work, we should constantly upgrade our homes by reciting the ruqya on our house: as follows:
- Bring a spray bottle.
- Fill the bottle with water, preferably mineral water.
- With the bottle open, put your mouth near the top of the bottle and recite Surat Al-Fatihah 7 times, then blow into the water.
- Then reciting Ayat al-Kursi is blown into the water 7 times.
- Then read Surat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, and An-Nas 7 times for each Surah and blow into the water.
- Close your water bottle ready.
- You have to go into each room, shut the door if it is the room, and open the window a little in that room you enter.
- In this room read aloud Surat Al-Fatihah 7 times, and Read Ayat al-Kursi 7 times. Recite Surat Al-Zalzalah 7 times. Immediately like reciting the call to prayer, and while reading these surahs.
- You should sprinkle water that you have prepared in every corner of that room.
- Do not spray except by reciting the call to prayer.
- When finished, spray all corners of the room, close the window, and do the same in all the other rooms in your house.
- Don’t do the ruqya in the toilet.
- When we finish each room, we play Surat Al-Baqarah in each room.
- Make sure to perform nafl prayers in your home, As the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Do not turn your homes into graveyards in which you do not pray in your homes. (Sahih Bukhari and Muslim).
Make sure to recite the supplication for leaving and entering the house.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Quran Oasis’s Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Quran Oasis offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
How to make ruqya bath water?
Anyone who is experiencing any kind of pain should try to perform the 5-day ruqya for sure, believing that Allah will bring healing through it. This ruqya weakens the effect of magic or possesses the jinn, InshAllah.
- Sidr leaves.
- Sea salt.
- Olive oil.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Black seed oil.
- Rue oil.
- Hinge oil.
- Roqyah water ( as above).
- boil by the hand full of Sidr leaves for 15 minutes.
- Then added manually filled with sea salt, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and a tablespoon of all the oils mentioned above.
It doesn’t matter if you can’t get all the oils but sidr leaves, sea salt, and apple cider vinegar are important.
- Then fill your bathtub with water and add it to your bathtub and some ruqyah water (the water on which the verses of ruqyah were recited) in it.
- Then soak yourself in it for 15 minutes and then take the ghusl, InshaAllah.
- Do this for 5 consecutive days.
Note: Your body may feel very tired even after the first time you take the ruqyah to the bathroom, did, and are advised to listen to the ayat e ruqyah (but it is better to have someone perform roqya Islam on you) and thank Allah this made you feel better, InshaAllah.
This bath is repeated in the same way for 5 consecutive days. But you should not let the waterfall into the drain because it contains the Quran. For example, you should get rid of it, such as using it to spray gardens.
Is ruqya real?
Yes, ruqya is real.
Muslims believe that spiritual beings (especially the jinn) can possess a person. Jinns and demons can be expelled from a possessed person (or thing or place) through exorcism. This practice is called legal ruqyah and exorcism is called ruqi.
Belief is to believe in everything that Allah has revealed to us that is supernatural. Belief in known supernatural creatures such as the jinn is an integral part of the Islamic faith, and belief in magic, sorcery, ghosts, and demons, in the Islamic world, as it is strange or the product of ignorance, but is spread among all social classes.
It can cause evil and disease, and negatively affect health, wealth, and status in society as well as all worldly phenomena that cannot be explained.” The evil jinn causes various diseases in humans. Rafiya is the solution to these problems.
Roqya en arabe
The word ruqyah in the Arabic language comes from the verb ar-Raqqa, meaning to raise.
And the use of this expression in pre-Islamic Arabia refers to words or actions used by those who satisfy the diseases of occultism.
Performing the ruqya sharia is not as easy as it seems, but it should be accompanied by a sincere intention, strong conviction, and correct methods, InshaAllah.
Anyone can perform the ruqya al sharia and protect themselves from any evil remaining in the open world and protect their children, their home, and their property.
You should follow all the previous steps and, InshaAllah, Allah will heal you and protect you from all evil.
And you have to believe that there are Evils in this world than anything, so you should always be wary of the temptations and evil that get in your way,
and the ruqya Islam is the right and righteous way, InshaAllah, to get rid of all spiritual and physical diseases, InshaAllah.
Allah protects us and you all from malicious evil during the day and at night, InshaAllah.