Learning Arabic alphabet for beginners that many non-Arabic speakers are looking for, so the Quran Oasis website provides this service through the best learning Arabic alphabet teacher, the Quran Oasis site owns a teacher who graduated from Al-Azhar Al-Sharif, which means that he is familiar with all the rules of the Arabic language and the Quran alphabet. Easily deliver the Arabic alphabet in English to all students wishing to learn the Arabic alphabet, and in the following lines, we will talk in detail about the Learning Arabic alphabet for beginners with Quran Oasis.
Online Arabic Classes For Kids The Arabic language is not only a study subject. but a means to study other subjects. The success of the educator or teacher in teaching the child the language helps greatly in the success of the child.
How to learn the Arabic alphabet for beginners?
There is a real difficulty in learning the Arabic alphabet for beginners, and this difficulty has its causes. It also has its manifestations. However, there is a clear way, the steps lead to the ease and speed of learning the Arabic alphabet for beginners. This method is based on basic elements that are sequenced in steps and are gradual with rational understanding and comprehension. And taking from its elements the thrill of liking the learner in the Arabic language through beautiful vocabulary. and appropriate and interesting teaching aids. In addition to the sequence in the learning process. An appropriate logical sequence that takes into account the skills of reading, writing, analysis, and synthesis.
Arabic alphabet steps for beginners
- Progression in learning the Arabic alphabet for beginners.
- So that the first thing that is dealt with in education is to distinguish between small and long letter syllables.
- In the sense of distinguishing between the three letters of the extension and the movements, reading, and writing.
- All the letters of the Arabic language are preserved, including the three letters of tidal, and the movements.
- Writing each letter of the Arabic language with the three letters of madd in sequence.
- Distinguish between nun static and tanween.
- Moving on to verbs and their divisions, with examples for each verb.
- Gradual mention of the terminology of grammar, in proportion to the level of the learner.
- With a variety of examples, always multiple.
- Adopting more than one way to present ideas.
- Ask the learner to write some examples.
- Provide easy-to-language stories for the learner, with elements such as ease, suspense, and sequence.
- Learning through groups, where students are divided into groups.
- Each group is assigned specific educational activities.
- Encouraging a simple learning style by learning Arabic letters in English.
- So that students express by writing examples of what they learned from the vocabulary.
- Since the Holy Quran is the preserver of the Arabic language.
- One of the areas of learning could be the learner’s connection with the Holy Quran.
- So that he is trained to read through it, as this is worship and learning at the same time.
Ways to learn the Arabic language
Learning the Arabic alphabet for beginners is neither difficult nor impossible. Rather, it needs a clear gradation. Diversity in style. The steps are sequenced. This is due to the skill of the teachers and specialists who do this.
How to learn Arabic for non-native speakers?
Teaching Arabic to non-native speakers will be Arabic alphabet in English and not in colloquial dialects. Because these vernaculars fail to meet the needs of foreigners to learn in different aspects of life. The teachers of the Arabic language were keen to teach it to native speakers at several levels.
Learning Arabic alphabet for beginners With Quran Oasis
In the following lines, we will mention the Learning Arabic alphabet for beginners:
- The Arabic language teacher begins by teaching the Arabic alphabet for beginners here at this level so that the foreigner can learn about the exits of the letters.
- They are ten exits: the labial, labiodental, gingival, lateral, antral, lateral, labial, laryngeal, and laryngeal.
- We note that the phonetic units in the Arabic language cover the entire space.
- The researchers believe that the Arabic language has the largest number of fricative exits compared to other languages such as English, Spanish and Russian.
- The Arabic friction points amount to seven.
- While it ranges in those languages five positions, or three, so the teacher starts with this level.
- Because the foreign learner finds it difficult to pronounce some sounds.
- Because they are not originally found in his mother tongue, such as the phonetic and ring sounds, which are difficult for them to pronounce easily.
- From here, the teacher begins to focus on learning the Arabic alphabet until the student acquires this skill.
- The teacher presents some words that contain the image of pairs.
- By finding two words that are similar in all sounds.
- Except for the sound, which is the source of the difficulty.
- For example, “ilm and pain” contain the same sounds, except for the sound of the letter “a”.
- The correct pronunciation is “ilm”, and the voice spoken by the student is “pain”.
- Here the meaning must be clarified by presenting clear drawings and pictures to the student.
How do you teach your children to pray? The child should be taught to pray by watching. by starting to pray in front of him. and it must be a prayer of humbleness and good performance.
Teaching speech is the first Arabic alphabet for beginners
- Here the teacher moves to another, somewhat different level.
- He begins by training the students on some simple expressions, such as “This is a book.”
- The phrase is then transformed into the question “Is this a book?”
- The student answers yes or no, and then the teacher begins to change the method, such as asking.
- For example “Is this a book or what?”.
- Leave room for the student to answer.
- We use teaching at this level to display some real things or certain pictures.
- We form a sentence consisting of an indicative noun, so we say: This is the thing you want to learn.
- Like “This is a book,” the teacher asks the students to repeat the sentence behind it.
Easily ways to teach Arabic for beginners
- The basis of teaching the Arabic alphabet for beginners on a method is nothing. but an aid for the learner to know the way to access and understand information. for the method is a revelation on the one hand.
- a call for efforts and initiatives on the other hand, whether the roads are old or new.
- We find that they have the same goal.
- The method is an attempt to facilitate the Arabic alphabet for beginners at any level.
Methods of teaching Arabic for beginners
In the following lines, we will mention the methods of teaching Arabic for beginners:
- The beginning of this method lies in teaching the Arabic alphabet for beginners, then moving to the words, then to the sentences.
- Where the teacher is interested in directing the students’ attention to the alphabets and the sounds of the letters.
- Then he teaches them how to pronounce words consisting of two or more letters.
- That is why it is called the “synthetic method” because it first begins with the parts.
- Then the assembly of these parts to form the whole, and this method lived a long time.
- Many generations have learned from it, and it has given quick results.
- Despite all this, it has many negatives: boredom and boredom.
- And make the students pronounce the words before understanding their true meaning.
- She also raises the habit of slow reading because her studies depend on fragmentation and spelling.
- Many educators have abandoned it because of its many shortcomings when compared to the overall method.
The analytical path of the most important Arabic alphabet for beginners
- The tendency to adopt the “analytical method” rests on many scientific foundations.
- And the validity was confirmed by the cognitive results that were achieved as a result of practice, work, and application methods.
- One of the basics of this method is that the student knows many sentences and words, before starting the reading process.
- When learning the Arabic alphabet, the text of a paragraph or sentence is shown to him, so he can hear it and understand its meaning.
- Or he may deduce it from an educational, pedagogical, or life situation.
- After pronouncing the words of the text as a picture and sound, the teacher gradually moves to look at the parts of the word after he has understood them and knows their meanings, before dividing them to reach the intended letter.
- Therefore, it was called the “analytical method”, and through observation and induction.
- It was found that this method is based on a psychological and moral basis.
- And to provide the student with an intellectual and cognitive wealth, in the manner of sentences and texts.
- In addition to linguistic gain, one of the disadvantages of this method is that it requires a number of means to implement it.
- Also, a single sentence or paragraph seems difficult in the early stages of the learning process.
- This method is frequently introduced in the field of educating young children and is less severe than in the field of adult education.
How to learn Arabic easily?
With regard to learning a new language, there are many keys to success that make the learner fluent in this new language. By learning new vocabulary, verb conjugations, and grammar. Among the most important things that must be taken into account when learning the Arabic language are the following:
- Determine what form of Arabic the person wants to learn.
- There are different dialects and a variety of local pronunciation patterns.
- If the learner plans to spend some time in one area.
- He will need to choose the dialect that relates to this region.
- Starting by learning the Arabic alphabet, it is easy to fall into the trap of trying to learn Arabic by copying words instead of learning the alphabet first.
- Therefore, the learner must think about the way in which the Arabic speakers learned English in school.
- Learn to use the Arabic dictionary, and this task is not as easy as it seems.
- In the Arabic lexicon, words are generally organized around three-letter roots.
- To search for a word, the learner needs to know what the root is and what letter the root begins with, which is not necessarily the first letter in the word.
- Motivate oneself to study and practice the language because this step is crucial in learning any language.
- But doubly when learning Arabic.
- The best way to learn a new word is to see it, hear it, write it and speak it.
- Speak the language because watching and practicing listening is not enough to learn the Arabic alphabet.
- It is very important that the conversation takes place in Arabic with other people of Arab origin.
Advantages of learning Arabic
Many non-Arabs may think that learning the Arabic language is not easy, but in fact, the process seems easier than they think for the following reasons:
- The Arabic language is surrounded by myths. Ease of deriving verbs.
- Learning the Arabic alphabet means getting dozens of synonyms from it.
- Ease of performing the punctuation process for the Arabic text.
- Great flexibility in choosing the order of the words of the sentence (subject, verb, and object).
- The Arabic language was influenced by Western languages and embraced new terms of foreign origin.
Facts about the Arabic language
Through the following list, we will mention the most important facts related to the Arabic language:
- Arabic is the official language of 22 countries.
- Arabic is the fifth most spoken language among the world’s languages.
- The text written in Arabic is read from right to left.
- It is one of the six official languages spoken at United Nations meetings.
- The Arabic characters are the third most widely used characters of the world’s languages, after the Latin characters and the Chinese language.
- Arabic poetry is the oldest form of Arabic literature.
- It takes about 1.7 years to learn the Arabic language.
Online learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Quran Oasis offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Quran Oasis gives your children the chance to learn with Noor Kids .who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.