how to wish for wedding in Islam? Marriage is the source of happiness and stability for man. Allah Almighty created women to be the sisters of men. A man cannot live without a woman, and a woman cannot live without a man.
The Almighty said: (And Allah has made for you in your homes a residence), and the meaning of the noble verse Real stability and tranquility can only be found in a married life based on affection and love.
Marriage in Islam is based on satisfying human desires in a way that pleases Allah Almighty, far from indecency, evil, adultery, and incest. This is why the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
Explained to the youth group its importance, by saying: So, let’s learn about wedding wishes in islam through our article.
What do you say to a married couple in Islam?
marriage congratulations in Islam, to pray for the newlyweds with good wishes, here are the most beautiful supplications:
- Allah blesses him and his wife and his family and Allah blesses them and them.
- O Allah, unite their hearts and reconcile the relationship between them, O Allah, I swear to them from your fear what turns them between them and your disobedience, and from your obedience what you convey to them in your paradise, blessed is the wedding.
- Oh Allah, open to our supplications the doors of the answer. I pray to Allah on the occasion of the wedding of the dear groom.
- Congratulations, and we say to him, may Allah bless you and bless you and bring you together in goodness.
How do you wish a wedding in Arabic?
Allah Almighty has legislated weddings in Islam so that the spouses can forgive themselves and complete their religion in order to procreate and multiply and form a righteous family on the foundations and principles of Islam.
Likewise, Allah has commanded us to marry in order to rehabilitate the land, just as marriage gives the spouses stability, housing, and kindness, and in this paragraph of our article we will review you wedding wish in Islam:
- Lord, I ask Allah to grant you success in your new life, and I ask Him to place between you affection, mercy, and love, and to make you the comfort of an eye for each other.
And to make your home full of faith and obedience to the Most Merciful and guarded from every envious and corrupt, and to give you happiness, peace of mind, abundance of money and children.
And to make you in each other’s eyes more beautiful. From the poplars, and make them help each other in your obedience, and unite their hearts, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
يارب اسأل الله ان يوفقكم في حياتك الجديدة واسأله أن يجعل بينكم المودة والرحمة والمحبة،وان يجعلكم قرة عين لبعضهم وان يجعل بيتكم مليء بالإيمان وطاعة الرحمن و محروس من كل حاسد وفاسد،وأن يهبك السعادة وراحة البال وكثرة المال والعيال،وأن يجعلكما في عيون بعضكما أجمل من الحور العين، واجعلهم عونا لبعضهم على طاعتك،وألف بين قلبيهما يا ارحم الراحمين.
How do you wish a marriage blessing?
islam marriage wishes and congratulating the spouses is desirable in Islamic law, and a Muslim can pray and Wishes for marriage in islam:
- O Allah, make them people of a household thankful, and for you they remember, and forbearing afflictions, and pardon them from all evil, and grant them all good, and turn away from them all evil.
- I ask Allah Almighty, Lord of the Great Throne, to reconcile them.”
- O Allah, make it for her as you like, and make it for him as he likes, and make them as you like and are satisfied
- Oh Allah, make them the coolness of the eye to each other, O Lord of the worlds.”
- Oh Allah, author of hearts, unite between her heart and the heart of her husband on your love and obedience with your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful.”
What is Nikah Mubarak?
Among the prayers and Wishes for wedding in islam:
- Allah blesses you and bless you and joins you in good”.
- Allah blesses him with his wife and his family, and Allah blesses them and them.”
- Oh Allah, reconcile their hearts, make their lives happy, and place between them affection and mercy.
- O Allah, fill their house with blessings, their lives with happiness, and their days with joy and happiness.
- Oh Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth, Lord of the Great Throne, our Lord, and Lord of everything, the breaker of love and nuclei, the revelation of the Torah, the Gospel, and the Criterion.
How do you pray for a wedding?
It is desirable for a Muslim to congratulate his Muslim brother if any blessing happened to him. By presenting gifts or shaking hands, as the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, said in this regard: “Create each other, love each other, and shake hands. The gift goes free in the chest)).
If a Muslim presents a gift for this purpose, it is considered a good thing to do, and a gift to the spouses can be a way to help the spouses take on the responsibilities.
In this marriage, specifically in this period, the costs of marriage have become one of the things that are impossible for both spouses, but If it is with an impure intention.
And what is meant is showing off or being proud of what you have of money, then it is considered undesirable, and Islam forbids this kind of congratulations.
Islamic wedding Wishes barakallah
A Muslim must congratulate his Muslim brother on prosperity and bless him. Among the forms of marriage wishes in islam
are the following:
- Likewise, the religion of Islam always urges us to do good, so that may be a reason for linking affection and love between Muslims and making them brothers.
- On the authority of Al-Numan bin Rashid, may Allah be pleased with them both, that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: ((The believers in their affection, mercy, and sympathy are like the body.
Islamic Wishes for a newly married couples in English
There are many formulas that can be mentioned in wedding wishes in Islam.
As a means of blessing the marriage, the formula that must be congratulated is ((Allah bless them or Allah bless you and bless you and bring you together in good)).
And this is what was stated in the hadith of Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with him as the Messenger of Allah.
Peace be upon him, was When a person marries, he says: “Allah bless you, and bless you, and bring you together in good.” Narrated by Al-Tirmidhi.
Dua Islamic engagement wishes
Among the wish for wedding in islam are the following:
- I want to get married, so he decreed for me some men that I would pardon with ease, and preserve them for me in my soul and my money.
- Oh Allah, decree for me a good son, and make him a good character in my life and my death.
- O Allah, marry me to a righteous man whose eyes will be pleasing to my eyes, and his eyes will be pleasing to me, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor.
- Oh Allah, grant me the husband who fears you, by your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- O Allah, grant me a righteous husband, pious, kind, loving Allah and His Messenger.
- Oh Allah, gather people for a day in which there is no doubt, combine me with a husband who is rich in his religion, morals, and money.
- Oh Allah, bless me with a righteous husband and righteous offspring that the eyes will recognize.
- Oh Allah, grant me a husband and make him a lover, merciful, generous, easy, and soft with me.
- Oh Allah, author of hearts, unite me with my husband and unite my heart and his heart to your love and obedience.
- Oh Allah, grant me a husband and open his chest to faith.
- O Allah, forgive my sin, protect my chastity, and purify my heart, O Allah, grant me a husband who is good for me, and I am better for him, in our religion, our world, our livelihood, and the consequence of our affair, sooner and later.
Nikah wishes dua
Many hadiths came about wedding wish in islam, which is considered a desirable thing for Muslims, and among the hadiths that came to the Messenger of Allah.
May Allah bless him and grant him peace: Ali Abdul Rahman bin Auf saw a yellow mark. Allah blesses you, he said, even if a sheep.
“On the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, marry me, and my mother will come to me.
And she took me into the house, and there were women from the Ansar in the house, so they said about goodness and blessing and the best of birds.”
To summarise, dua is an act of worship in itself, and Allah Almighty has commanded us to turn to Him and get close to Him in all cases.
As for the wishes for wedding in Islam, Allah has prescribed this supplication for the spouses in particular on this day so that they may be blessed in their lives.