The Qur’an’s nineteenth surah, or chapter, can bring enormous strength and hope to anyone going through difficult times, religious struggles, or disappointments.
Surah Maryam ( Arabic: سورة مريم ) is full of guidance for Muslims who want to improve their relationship with Allah. The following are key insights from this enlightening chapter to help you on your spiritual path to enlightenment and connection.
Surah Maryam meaning
“And the agony of labour drove her to a palm tree’s trunk.” ‘Oh, how I wish I had died before this and been forgotten,’ she said. ‘Do not be sad; your Lord has supplied a stream beneath you,’ he said from below her. Shake the palm tree’s trunk toward you, and it will drop ripe, fresh dates on you.’ (19:23-25)
Maryam, may Allah be pleased with her, abandoned her family and chose to live alone. She made the decision to live a life of prayer, thought, and total devotion to Allah. Maryam was terrified of what society would think of her pregnancy when the angel Gibreel appeared to her and informed her of her pregnancy.
Allah sends signs
“‘Thus [it will be]; your Lord declares, ‘It is easy for Me,’ and We will make him a sign to the people and a compassion from Us,’ he declared. And it’s a topic that’s already been decided.'” (19:21)
When Maryam wondered how she could have a kid if she hadn’t been “unchaste,” she was concerned about how society would react. She had always been faithful and submissive, but now she worried about a tarnished reputation and harsh treatment. Allah promised Maryam a sign that would protect her from society’s harshness while also demonstrating Allah’s love for her dedication and taqwa, or God-consciousness.
read surah maryam online
Where was surah maryam revealed?
Surah Maryam is the 19th chapter of the Noble Quran, which was revealed in Mecca. It comprises 98 verses and, like the majority of Makki Surahs, it discusses the Hereafter, the punishment of evildoers, and the reward of believers.
Surah Maryam is the second of the Quran’s juz’ 16 surahs. It is named after Prophet Isa (Jesus’s mother ) who is also known as Virgin Mary in Christianity. Verses 16 through 27 tell the account of Maryam and her son.
The lovely surah begins with two miracles: the birth of Yahya (John), son of Zecharia in his old age, and the birth of Jesus, son of Maryam, without a father. It then goes on to tell the stories of renowned Prophets like Ibrahim, Ismael, Isaac, Jacob, Aaron, Moses, Idris, Adam, and Noah are all mentioned in the Bible.
It discusses topics including resurrecting the dead, the Day of Judgement, the reward of the pious, and the rejection of a child for God. The Quran was revealed as good news for the Godwary and a warning for the disputatious infidels, according to this surah.
Why was surah Maryam revealed?
Surah Maryam is the Quran’s nineteenth Surah. It was made public in Makkah. Hazrat Maryam (A.S) was Hazrat Isa’s mother (A.S). She was one of the most fortunate and committed ladies in Islamic history.
Allah revealed the Surah to show her dignity and nobleness in the face of people who were harsh to her. The Surah also tackles life after death, the benefits of being good to others, and the lives of some of the Prophets.
Every Surah in the Quran contains a tale that explains why it was revealed. Surah Al Maryam was revealed by Allah to answer the worries of Muslims. A few key factors are briefly discussed.
It was revealed in Makkah. Surah Maryam, the nineteenth Surah of the Quran, is dedicated to Hazrat Marya. It was made public in Makkah. Hazrat Maryam (A.S) was Hazrat Isa’s mother (A.S). She was one of the most fortunate and committed ladies in Islamic history.
Allah revealed the Surah to show her dignity and nobleness in the face of people who were harsh to her. The Surah also tackles life after death, the benefits of being good to others, and the lives of some of the Prophets.
When was surah Maryam revealed?
The 19th chapter of the Noble Quran, which was revealed in Mecca, is suratul maryam. It has 98 verses and, like the rest of Makki Surahs, it covers the Hereafter, evildoers’ punishment and believers’ recompense.
Surah Maryam is the second of the juz’s 16 surahs in the Quran. It is named after Prophet ‘Isa (Jesus’s mother), also known in Christianity as Virgin Mary. The story of Maryam and her son is told in verses 16 through 27.
The beautiful surah begins with two miracles: the birth of Yahya (John), Zecharia’s son in his old age, and the birth of Jesus, Maryam’s son without a father.
Why the surah was named Maryam?
In verses sixteen-twenty-seven and thirty-four, maryam surah is termed “Maryam” because it discusses Maryam’s (a) life story Because it begins with these disjointed letters, it is also known as “kaf-ha-ya-‘ayn-sad.” It’s also referred to as “kaf-ha.”
There are 98 verses, 972 words, and 3935 letters in Sura Maryam. It is one of the Qur’an’s Mathani suras, occupying less than half a juz’ of the Qur’an in terms of size. Sura Maryam is one of the twenty-nine suras that begin with letters that aren’t connected.
surah e maryam is distinguished by two features: first, it uses the word “udhkur” (remember) sixteen times in the sura once narrating the stories of itinerant preachers as well as Maryam (a); and second, the divine attribute “Rahman” (the Most Compassionate) appears sixteen times in the sura, implying God’s expanded mercy or compassion for all entities and creatures, particularly prophets and believers.
What is the main theme of Surah Maryam?
Allah Can Life you Out of Hardship
“Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, ‘It is easy for Me, for I formed you before you were nothing,'” [an angel] stated. (19:9)
Zechariah contemplated his legacy as he grew older, wishing that he and his wife could still enjoy the benefits of children. He requested an heir from Allah and received this response. Zechariah’s unwavering faith was rewarded when he was delivered from his troubles. Although what we desire may or may not arrive, and our plans may be postponed, Allah is the best planner and provides us with what we require when we require it. Our difficulties can be relieved in unexpected ways if we remain faithful to prayer and faith.
Allah is the most merciful
“In the unseen, the Most Merciful has promised His servants gardens of permanent dwelling.” His promise has always been on the way. They will not hear any bad discourse there — only [peace] greetings — and they will be fed there in the morning and afternoon.” (19:61-62)
The beauty that awaits the believer in Jannah is reflected in Surah Maryam. Allah directs Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, to remind us of our ultimate destination in a surah wrought in the trials and tribulations of the faithful. This world is sometimes full of tragedies and tribulations that we cannot grasp. Allah’s mercy, on the other hand, is limitless for those who persevere in their faith.
Allah recognizes women as spiritual beings
“Those were the prophets of the descendants of Adam and those We carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose from among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and those We carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of those whom We guided and chose from among the prophets of the descendants of Abraham and Israel.” They fell prostrate and wept when the Most Merciful verses were read to them.” (19:58)
Maryam was chosen as the surah’s title from among all the renowned prophets and descendants of Adam mentioned in the surah. Allah reminds us here that women are spiritual beings as well. Women are appraised not just on their outward appearances, but also on their piety, God-consciousness, and faith in Allah. She found safety in the Angel Gabriel when he appeared to her with news of a son.
Is surah Maryam makki or madani?
The nineteenth sura of the Qur’an is al maryam surah (Arabic: ). It is a Makki sura found in the Qur’an’s sixty-fifth verse. Because it tells the account of Lady Maryam (a) or Mary, the sura is named “Maryam.”
How to memorise Surah Maryam?
Anything worth learning necessitates perseverance and hard work. It is possible to learn something in a short length of time, however, this is dependent on what you learn. When something isn’t in your native tongue, learning and memorizing it becomes more difficult. One of the reasons why students struggle to memorize the Quran is because of this. They have no idea how to memorize a surah quickly.
As a result, a number of youngsters abandon their aspiration of becoming Hafiz. But you’re not one of them, are you? We’re going to give you some fantastic pointers on how to memorize surahs quickly. These pointers will come in helpful and make it much easier for you to Hifz Quran Surahs.
Short Learning Intervals
Focusing your efforts in brief spurts is the finest way to memorize the Holy Quran. Taking classes that are stretched out over several hours can have a negative impact and leave you fatigued. As a result, you won’t be able to learn well or remember the Surahs for a long time.
Some experts advocate 20 to 30-minute online Quran sessions, while others propose 30 to 50 minutes for optimal study. Quran Schooling offers online Quran memorizing lessons that are 30 to 45 minutes long to help students learn surahs without becoming weary.
Assume you’re instructing someone
Medical professionals claim that we only remember about 10% of what we read and 70% of what we speak or discuss. Given this, it would be helpful to practice saying what you have memorized.
Pretend you’re speaking the verses in front of a group of people. It will assist you in quickly memorizing the chapters. Not only that, but you can also save them for a longer amount of time in your memory.
Read the verses you want to remember out loud
It may seem more sensible to read the poems in hushed tones rather than reciting them aloud. When it comes to memorizing a Surah, however, you must repeat it aloud.
Reading anything loudly, as opposed to reading or thinking silently, is a more potent method for improving memory and learning information, according to experts.
You may believe that mentally practicing is beneficial. However, practicing aloud is preferable. However, keep in mind not to become excessively loud to the point of disturbing others.
Your memorization sessions should be broken up into chunks
When it comes to memorizing the Holy Quran, pushing your limits is not a smart idea. You should divide your study sessions into distinct intervals rather than learning and memorizing for hours at a time.
If you want to memorize the Surahs, start early in the morning. Stop and take a rest when you start to feel exhausted. Restart your memorization process once some time has passed. You will notice a significant increase in your memorization speed.
Don’t expect to be able to Hifz in a day or two.
This is one of the most common blunders made by beginners. They try to Hifz a Surah in a single night while ignoring everything else. There are two major reasons why you should not expect to memorize the Quranic chapters in a single sitting.
To begin with, the chapter may be lengthy, and memorizing it may take some time. In this instance, you can become upset and give up, believing that you would never be able to memorize it. Second, you may memorize the verses but quickly lose them due to cramming.
That is why you should not attempt to memorize the chapters in a single sitting. Take your time and Hifz them in such a way that you will remember them forever.
If you want to memorize the Surahs, start early in the morning.
Look for a secluded area
For efficient learning, Quran memorizing necessitates a calm setting. Memorizing the verses of the Holy Quran becomes incredibly difficult. Because madrasa students must learn with a group of other students, it is one of the most difficult tasks they encounter.
If you want to learn how to memorize a Surah quickly, choose a quiet area in your house where no one will bother you. You can learn the Quran there in peace once you’ve located one.
Surah Maryam’s Benefits
Surah Maryam has a lot of advantages. The following are some of the advantages:
- Having this Surah written down someplace in the house assures that your life, wealth, and property are protected from robbers.
- The houses that maintain this Surah written somewhere receive a steady supply of blessings.
- It is considered to be true that whoever recites it with the intention of having lovely children will have beautiful children.
- Furthermore, the woman is not having any problems with her pregnancy.
- You will have good dreams if you have Surah Maryam with you.
- One of the advantages of reciting this Surah is that spiritualism, also known as Rohaniat, begins to develop.
- Reciting suratul Maryam brings spiritual relief.
It is also said that if you take the following actions before coming into the presence of a tyrant ruler, you would be safe from his evilness. For this, you can use the following method:
If a person recites ‘kaf ha ya ain saad‘ and closes one finger of his right hand with each letter, and then recites ‘Ha-Mim-‘Ain-Seen-Qaaf’ with each letter and closes one finger of his left hand, and then enters the presence of the tyrant and recites ‘wa ‘anatil wujuhu lil jay terrified folks will feel safe and tranquil if this Surah is put on the wall.
Surah Maryam hadith
Poor people, slaves, and Quraish’s proteges were among the most miserable victims of their persecution. They were beaten black and blue, imprisoned, kept thirsty and hungry, and dragged over Makkah’s hot sands. Professional laborers would be hired, but the people would not pay them their wages. For example, the following is the account of Hadrat Khabbab bin Arat, as told in Bukhari and Muslim:
“In Makkah, I used to work as a blacksmith. I did some work for As bin Wa’il at one point. “I will not pay your money unless you reject Muhammad,” he stated when I went to ask for my earnings.
“One day the Holy Prophet was seated in the shade of the Kaaba,” Hadrat Khabbab relates in the same context. ‘0 Messenger of Allah, today persecution has reached its nadir; why don’t you pray to Allah (for relief)?’ I went up to him and said. The Holy Prophet was deeply impacted by this. ‘The believers before you were persecuted far more than you,’ he continued. Their skulls were sawed off and their bones scraped with iron combs, yet they refused to give up their faith. I guarantee you that Allah will complete this mission, and there will come a time when one can go from Sanna to Hadramaut without fear of anyone save Allah.
(2) Ibn Hajar said, “It is inferred by this limitation (to Asiyah and Mary) that they were both prophets, as the most perfect of human beings are the prophets, then the saints, the truthful, and the martyrs. If they were not both prophets, it must be that there is neither sainthood, truthfulness, nor martyrdom among women. The reality is that these characteristics are found in many of them, so it is as if the Prophet said that none among women achieved prophecy except these two.”
Source: Fath al-Bari 5102
(3) Ibn Yazid reported: Ibn Mas’ud, may Allah be pleased with him, said about Surat Bani Isra’il, Al-Kahf, Maryam, Ta-Ha, and Al-Anbiya’, “They were among the first chapters I learned and they are my old treasures.”
Source: sahih al-Bukhari 4431
Tafsir surah Maryam
Maryam and Al-Masih (‘IsaStory )’s
After mentioning the story of Zakariyya, and how Allah, the Exalted, bestowed him with a righteous, cleansed, and blessed child even in his old age while his wife was barren, He goes on to tell the account of Maryam. Allah informs her that He has given her a kid named ‘Isa without the involvement of a father (in her pregnancy). There is a suitable and similar relationship between these two stories. Allah listed them together here, as well as in Surahs Al’Imran and Al-Anbiya’, due to their similar meanings. These stories have been told by Allah to demonstrate His capacity, the might of His authority, and His control over all things to His servants. Allah declares,
She was Maryam bint ‘Imran from the Dawud family lineage, as mentioned in the Book. She came from a good and wholesome Children of Israel family. In Surah Al ‘Imran, Allah mentions her mother’s pregnancy with her and how she (Maryam’s mother) voluntarily dedicated her to Allah’s service. This meant that she had dedicated the child (Maryam) to the Masjid of the Sacred House’s service (in Jerusalem). In that way, they (Zakariyya, Maryam’s mother, and Maryam) were similar.
(As a result, her Lord (Allah) accepted her graciously.) He helped her mature in a positive way.) 3:37 As a result, Maryam was nurtured among the Children of Israel in a dignified manner. She was one of the females in the group.
(Every time Zakariyya went into the Mihrab to (see) her, he found her well-fed.) He stated, ” “Maryam, oh Maryam! Where did you get this from?” “This is from Allah,” she explained. Allah, verily, supplies without limit to anyone He pleases.) 3:37 He would discover her with winter fruit in the summer and summer fruit in the winter, according to reports. In Surah Al ‘Imran, this has previously been explained. Then, when Allah wanted to give her one of the five Great Messengers, ‘Isa, one of Allah’s servants and Messengers.
(She withdrew from her family to a location facing east in isolation.) 19:16 This means she isolated herself from them and withdrew from them. She visited the Sacred Masjid’s eastern side (in Jerusalem).
Surah Maryam in English
1. Kaf- Ha-Ya-´Ain-Sad.
2. Mention the mercy of thy Lord to His bondman Zakariyya.
3. Recall what time he cried unto his Lord with a cry secret.
4. He said: O my Lord! verily the bones of me have waxen feeble, and the head is glistening with hoariness, and have not yet been in my prayer to thee, my Lord, unblest.
5. And verily I fear my kindred after me, and my wife hath been barren; so bestow on me from before Thee an heir.
6. Inheriting me and inheriting the Children of Ya´qub; and make him, my Lord, acceptable!
7. O Zakariyya! verily We give thee the glad tidings of a boy: his name shall be Yahya; We have not afore-time made his namesake.
8. He said: O my Lord! in what wise shall there be for me a boy, whereas my wife hath been barren, and surely have reached an age of extreme degree?
9. Allah said: even so! Thy Lord saith: it is unto Me easy, whereas surely I created thee afore when thou wast not aught.
10. He said: my Lord appoint for me a sign. Allah said: thy sign is that thou shalt not speak unto mankind for three nights, while sounding.
11. Then he came forth to his people from the sanctuary, and he beckoned unto them. hallow your Lord morning and evening.
12. O Yahya! se hold fast the book. And We vouchsafed unto him wisdom, while yet a child.
13. And tenderness from Our presence and purity, and he was God-fearing.
14. And duteous unto his parents, and Was not high-handed rebel.
15. And Peace be unto him the day he was born and the day he dieth and the day he will be raised up alive.
16. And mention thou in the Book Maryam, what time the retired from her people to a place eastward.
17. Then she took beside them a curtain; then We sent unto her Our Spirit, and he took unto her the form of a human being sound.
18. She said: verily seek refuge with the Compassionate from thee if thou art God-fearing.
19. He said: I am but a messenger from thy Lord that I may bestow on thee a boy pure.
20. She said: in what wise shall there be a boy unto me, whereas not a human being hath touched me, nor have I been a harlot?
21. He said: even so! Thy Lord saith: it is With Me easy, and it is in order that We may make him a sign unto mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is an affair decreed.
22. hen she conceived him, and she retired with him to a place far-off.
23. Then the birth-pangs drave her to the trunk of a palm- tree; she said: would that had died afore this and become forgotten, lost in oblivion!
24. Then one cried unto her from underneath her, that grieve not, thy Lord hath placed underneath thou a rivulet.
25. And shake toward thee the trunk of the palm tree it shall drop on thee dates fresh and ripe.
26. So eat and drink thou, and cool thine eyes; and if thou beholdest the human beings anyone, say: verily I have vowed to the Compassionate a fast, so I shall not speak today to any human being.
27. Then she brought him to her nation carrying him. They said: Maryam! assuredly thou hast brought a thing unheard Of.
28. O sister of Harun: thy father was not a man of evil, nor was thy mother a harlot.
29. Then she Pointed to him. They said: how shall we speak to one who is in the cradle, a child?
30. He Said: verily I am a bondman of Allah; He hath vouchsafed me the Book and made me a prophet.
31. And He hath made me blest wheresoever I may be and enjoined on me the prayer and the poor-rate as long as I am alive.
32. And duteous Unto my mother, and hath not made me high-handed, unblest.
33. And peace be on me the day was born and the day dies and the day I shall be raised up alive.
34. Such is ´Isa, son of Maryam: this Is the word of truth wherein they are doubting.
35. Allah is not one to take to Himself a son. Hallowed be He! whensoever He decreeth an affair he only Saith to it: be, and it becometh.
36. And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so worship Him; this is a way straight.
37. Then the sects have differed among themselves, so woe to those who disbelieve in the witness of a Day Mighty!
38. How wondrous in their hearing and their sight will they be the Day they come unto Us! But today the wrongdoers are in error manifest.
39. And warn thou them of thy Day of Sighing when the affair shall have been decreed while yet they are in negligence and are not believing.
40. Verily We! We shall inherit the earth and whatsoever is thereon: and Unto Us, they shall be returned.
41. And mention thou in the Book Ibrahim; verily he was a man of truth, a prophet.
42. Recall what time he said unto his father, O my father! wherefore worshippest thou that which heareth not and seeth not, nor availeth thee at all?
43. O, My father! verily there hath come to me of the knowledge which hath not come unto thee; so follow me, and I shall guide thee to a path even.
44. O, My father! worship, not the satan; hath been Unto the Compassionate a rebel.
45. O, My father! verily I fear that there may touch thee a torment from the Compassionate so that thou become to the Satan a companion.
46. He said: art thou averse to my gods, O Ibrahim? If thou desistest not, surely I shall stone thee; and depart from me forever so long.
47. Ibrahim said: peace be on thee! anon shall ask forgiveness of my Lord for thee; verily He is unto me ever so solicitous.
48. And I renounce you and that unto which ye call beside Allah; and I shall call unto my Lord; belike in calling unto my Lord I shall not be unblest.
49. Then when he had renounced them and that which they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Ishaq and Yaqub, and each one We made a prophet!
50. And We bestowed on them of Our mercy, and We made for them renown lofty.
51. And mention thou in the Book Musa: verily he was single-hearted, and was an apostle, prophet.
52. And We cried unto him from the right side of the mount, and We drew him nigh for whispering.
53. And We bestowed on him, out of Our mercy, his brother Harun, a prophet.
54. And mention thou in the Book lsma´i; verily he was true in promise, and was apostle, the prophet.
55. And he was wont to command his household to the Prayer and the poor-rate, and he was with his Lord an approved one. *Chapter:19
56. And mention thou in the book Idris, verily he was a man of truth, a prophet. *Chapter:19
57. And We exalted him to a position lofty. *Chapter:19
58. These are they whom Allah hath favored, from among the prophets, of the progeny of Adam and of them whom We bare with Nuh, and of the progeny of Ibrahim and Isra´il, and of those whom We have guided and chosen; whenever the revelations of the Compassionate were rehearsed unto them, they fell down prostrating themselves and weeping. *Chapter:19
59. Then there succeeded to them a posterity who neglected the prayers and followed lusts; so presently they shall meet with perdition. *Chapter:19
60. Excepting those who may repent and believe and work righteously; these shall enter the Garden and shall not be wronged at all *Chapter:19
61. Gardens Everlasting, which the Compassionate hath promised unto his bondmen, unseen; verily His premise is ever to be fulfilled. *Chapter:19
62. They shall not hear therein any vain word, but they shall hear only peace, and therein they shall have their provision morning and evening. *Chapter:19
63. Such is the Garden which We shall cause those of Our bondmen to inherit who have been God-fearing. *Chapter:19
64. And we descend not except by the command of thy Lord: his is whatsoever is before us and whatsoever is behind us and whatsoever is in-between, and thy Lord is not a forgetter *Chapter:19
65. Lord of the heavens and the earth and that which is betwixt the twain; so He worship thou, and endure patiently in His worship; knowest thou any as his compeer? *Chapter:19
66. And man saith: When I am dead, Shall I be presently brought forth alive. *Chapter:19
67. Remembereth, not man that We created him afore when he was not aught? *Chapter:19
68. By thy Lord, then, We shall surely gather them and the satans; thereafter We shall surely bring them round Hell, kneeling. *Chapter:19
69. Thereafter, We shall surely draw aside, from each sect, whichever of them against the Compassionate were most in excess. *Chapter:19
70. Then surely it is We who are the Best Knower of these worthiest of being therein roasted. *Chapter:19
71. And not one of you but shall pass over it: it is for thy Lord an ordinance decreed. *Chapter:19
72. Then We shall deliver those who have feared, and shall have the wrong-doers therein kneeling. *Chapter:19
73. And when Our manifest revelations are rehearsed unto them, those who disbelieve say unto those who believe: which of the two portions is better in station and goodlier in a company? *Chapter:19
74. And how many a generation have We destroyed before these, who were goodlier in goods and outward appearance? *Chapter:19
75. Say thou: whosoever is in error–surely unto him the Compassionate lengtheneth a length, until When they behold that wherewith they were threatened, either the torment or the Hour, then they shall come to know whosoever is worse in position and weaker as an army. *Chapter:19
76. And Allah increaseth in guidance those who let themselves be guided, and the righteous works that last are excellent with thy Lord in respect of reward and excellent in respect of return. *Chapter:19
77. Hast thou observed him who disbelieves in Our signs and saith: surely I shall be vouchsafed riches and children. *Chapter:19
78. Hath he looked unto the Unseen, or hath he taken off the Compassionate a covenant? *Chapter:19
79. By no means! We shall write down that which he saith; and We shall lengthen for him of the torment a length. *Chapter:19
80. And We shall inherit from him that whereof he spake, and he shall come to us alone. *Chapter:19
81. And they have taken gods besides Allah that they might be unto them a glory. *Chapter:19
82. By no means! anon they shall deny their worship, and become unto them an adversary. *Chapter:19
83. Beholdest thou not that We have sent the satans upon the infidels inciting them by incitement? *Chapter:19
84. So hasten thou not against them; We are only counting against them a counting. *Chapter:19
85. On the Day whereon We shall gather the God-fearing unto the Compassionate as an embassy. *Chapter:19
86. And shall drive the culprits to Hell as a herd. *Chapter:19
87. They shall not own intercession, excepting those who have taken of the Compassionate a covenant. *Chapter:19
88. And they say: the Compassionate hath taken a son. *Chapter:19
89. Assuredly ye have brought a thing monstrous. *Chapter:19
90. Well-nigh the heavens are rent thereat and the earth cleft in sunder and the mountains fall down in pieces. *Chapter:19
91. That they should ascribe unto the Compassionate a son. *Chapter:19
92. And it behoveth not the Compassionate that he should take a son. *Chapter:19
93. None there is in the heavens and the earth but must come unto the Compassionate as a bondman. *Chapter:19
94. Assuredly He hath comprehended them and counted them a full Counting. *Chapter:19
95. And each of them is to come to Him on the Day of Judgment alone. *Chapter:19
96. Verily those who believe and do righteOUs works–anon the Compassionate shall appoint for them affection. *Chapter:19
97. So We have made it easy in thine tongue in order that thou mayest thereby give glad tidings unto the Godfearing and warn thereby a people contentious. *Chapter:19
98. And how many a generation have We destroyed before them! Perceivest thou of them anyone or hear of them a whisper? *Chapter:20
Surah Maryam in roman English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Zikru rahmati Rabbika ‘abdahoo Zakariyya
- Iz naadaa Rabbahoo nidaaa’an khafiyyaa
- Qaala Rabbi innee wahanal ‘azmu minnee washta ‘alar ra’su shaibanw wa lam akun bidu’aaa’ika Rabbi shaqiyyaa
- Wa innee khiftul mawaaliya minw waraaa’ee wa kaanat imra atee ‘aqiran fa hablee mil ladunka waliyyaa
- Yarisunee wa yarisu min aali Ya’qoob, waj’alhu Rabbi radiyya
- Yaa Zakariyyaaa innaa nubashshiruka bi ghulaamin ismuhoo Yahyaa lam naj’al lahoo min qablu samiyyaa
- Qaala Rabbi annaa yakoonu lee ghulaamunw wakaanat imra atee ‘aaqiranw wa qad balaghtu minal kibari ‘itiyyaa
- Qaala kazaalika qaala Rabbuka huwa ‘alaiya haiyinunw wa qad khalaqtuka min qablu wa lam taku shai’aa
- Qaala Rabbij ‘al leee Aayah; qaala Aayatuka allaa tukalliman naasa salaasa layaalin sawiyyaa
- Fakharaja ‘alaa qawmihee minal mihraabi fa-awhaaa ilaihim an sabbihoo bukratanw wa ‘ashiyyaa
- Yaa Yahyaa khuzil Kitaaba biquwwatinw wa aatainaahul hukma sabiyyaa
- Wa hanaanam mil ladunnaa wa zakaatanw wa kaana taqiyyaa
- Wa barram biwaalidayhi wa lam yakum jabbaaran ‘asiyyaa
- Wa salaamun ‘alaihi yawma wulida wa yawma yamootu wa yawma yub’asu haiyyaa (section 1)
- Wazkur fil Kitaabi Maryama; izin tabazat min ahlihaa makaanan sharqiyyaa
- Fattakhazat min doonihim hijaaban fa arsalnaaa ilaihaa roohanaa fatamassala lahaa basharan sawiyyaa
- Qaalat inneee a’oozu bir Rahmaani minka in kunta taqiyyaa
- Qaala innamaa ana rasoolu Rabbiki li ahaba laki ghulaaman zakiyyaa
- Qaalat anna yakoonu lee ghulaamunw wa lam yamsasnee bashrunw wa lam aku baghiyyaa
- Qaala kazaaliki qaala Rabbuki huwa ‘alaiya haiyimunw wa linaj ‘alahooo Aayatal linnaasi wa rahmatam minnaa; wa kaana amram maqdiyyaa
- Fahamalat hu fantabazat bihee makaanan qasiyyaa
- Fa ajaaa ‘ahal makhaadu ilaa jiz’in nakhlati qaalat yaa laitanee mittu qabla haazaa wa kuntu nasyam mansiyyaa
- Fanaadaahaa min tahtihaaa allaa tahzanee qad ja’ala Rabbuki tahtaki sariyyaa
- Wa huzzeee ilaiki bijiz ‘in nakhlati tusaaqit ‘alaiki rutaban janiyyaa
- Fakulee washrabee wa qarree ‘ainaa; fa immaa tarayinnna minal bashari ahadan faqooleee innee nazartu lir Rahmaani sawman falan ukallimal yawma insiyyaa
- Fa atat bihee qawmahaa tahmiluhoo qaaloo yaa Maryamoo laqad ji’ti shai’an fariyyaa
- Yaaa ukhta Haaroona maa kaana abookimra’a saw’inw wa maa kaanat ummuki baghiyyaa
- Fa ashaarat ilaih; qaaloo kaifa nukallimu man kaana fil mahdi sabiyyaa
- Qaala innee ‘abdullaahi aataaniyal Kitaaba wa ja’alanee Nabiyyaa
- Wa ja’alanee mubaarakan aina maa kuntu wa awsaanee bis Salaati waz Zakaati maa dumtu haiyaa
- Wa barram biwaalidatee wa lam yaj’alnee jabbaaran shaqiyyaa
- Wassalaamu ‘alaiya yawma wulidtu wa yawma amootu wa yawma ub’asu haiyaa
- Zaalika ‘Eesab-nu Maryama; qawlal haqqil lazee feehi yamtaroon
- Maa kaana lillaahi ai yattakhiza minw waladin Subhaanah; izaa qadaaa amran fa innamaa yaqoolu lahoo kun fa yakoon
- Wa innal laaha Rabbee wa Rabbukum fa’budooh; haazaa Siraatum Mustaqeem
- Fakhtalafal ahzaabu min bainihim fawailul lillazeena kafaroo min mashhadi Yawmin ‘azeem
- Asmi’ bihim wa absir Yawma ya’toonanaa laakiniz zaalimoonal yawma fee dalaalin mubeen
- Wa anzirhum Yawmal hasrati iz qudiyal amr; wa hum fee ghaflatinw wa hum laa yu’minoon
- Innaa nahnu narisul arda wa man ‘alaihaa wa ilainaa yurja’oon (section 2)
- Wazkur fil Kitaabi Ibraaheem; innahoo kaana siddeeqan Nabiyyaa
- Iz qaala li abeehi yaaa abati lima ta’budu maa laa yasma’u wa laa yubsiru wa laa yughnee ‘anka shai’aa
- Yaaa abati innee qad jaaa’anee minal ‘ilmi maa lam ya’tika fattabi’neee ahdika siraatan Sawiyyaa
- Yaaa abati laa ta’budish Shaitaan; innash Shaitaana kaana lir Rahmaani ‘asiyyaa
- Yaaa abati innee akhaafu ai yamassaka ‘azaabum minar Rahmaani fatakoona lish Shaitaani waliyyaa
- Qaala araaghibun anta ‘an aalihatee yaaa Ibraaheemu la ‘il lam tantahi la arjumannaka wahjurnee maliyyaa
- Qaala salaamun ‘alaika sa astaghfiru laka Rabbeee innahoo kaana bee hafiyyaa
- Wa a’tazilukum wa maa tad’oona min doonil laahi wa ad’oo Rabbee ‘asaaa allaaa akoona bidu’aaa’i Rabbee shaqiyyaa
- Fa lam ma’tazalahum wa maa ya’budoona min doonil laahi wahabnaa lahoo is-haaqa wa ya’qoob; wa kullan ja’alnaa Nabiyyaa
- Wa wahabnaa lahum mirrahmatinaa wa ja’alnaa lahum lisaana sidqin ‘aliyyaa (section 3)
- Wazkur fil Kitaabi Moosaaa; innahoo kaana mukhlasanw wa kaana Rasoolan Nabiyyaa
- Wa naadainaahu min jaanibit Tooril aimani wa qarrabnaahu najiyyaa
- Wa wahabnaa lahoo mir rahmatinaaa akhaahu Haaroona Nabiyyaa
- Wazkur fil Kitaabi ismaa’eel; innahoo kaana saadiqal wa’di wa kaana Rasoolan Nabiyyaa
- Wa kaana ya’muru ahlahoo bis Salaati waz zakaati wa kaana ‘inda Rabbihee mardiyyaa
- Wazkur fil Kitaabi Idrees; innahoo kaana siddeeqan Nabiyyaa
- Wa rafa’naahu makaanan ‘aliyyaa
- Ulaaa’ikal lazeena an’amal laahu ‘alaihim minan Nabiyyeena min zurriyyati Aadama wa mimman hamalnaa ma’a Noohinw wa min zurriyyati Ibraaheema wa Israaa’eela wa mimman hadainaa wajta bainaaa; izaa tutlaa ‘alaihim Aayaatur Rahmaani kharroo sujjadanw wa bukiyyaa (make sajda)
- Fakhalafa min ba’dihim khalfun adaa’us Salaata wattaba’ush shahawaati fasawfa yalqawna ghaiyyaa
- Illaa man taaba wa aamana wa ‘amila saalihan fa ulaaa’ika yadkhuloonal jannata wa laa yuzlamoona shai’aa
- Jannaati ‘adninil latee wa’adar Rahmaanu ibaadahoo bilghaib; innahoo kaana wa’duhoo ma’tiyyaa
- Laa yasma’oona feehaa laghwan illaa salaamaa; wa lahum rizquhum feehaa bukratanw wa ‘ashiyyaa
- Tilkal jannatul latee noorisu min ‘ibaadinaa man kaana taqiyyaa
- Wa maa natanazzalu illaa bi amri Rabbika lahoo maa baina aideenaa wa maa khalfanaa wa maa baina zaalik; wa maa kaana Rabbuka nasiyyaa
- Rabbus samaawaati wal ardi wa maa bainahumaa fa’bud hu wastabir li’ibaadatih; hal ta’lamu lahoo samiyyaa (section 4)
- Wa yaqoolul insaanu ‘a izaa maa mittu lasawfa ukhraju haiyaa
- ‘A wa laa yazkurul insaanu annaa khalaqnaahu min qablu wa lam yaku shai’aa
- Fawa Rabbika lanahshu rannahum wash shayaateena summa lanuhdirannahum hawla jahannama jisiyyaa
- Summa lanan zi’anna min kulli shee’atin aiyuhum ashaddu ‘alar Rahmaani ‘itiyyaa
- Summa lanahnu a’lamu billazeena hum awlaa bihaa siliyyaa
- Wa in minkum illaa waariduhaa; kaana ‘alaa Rabbika hatmam maqdiyyaa
- Summa nunajjil lazeenat taqaw wa nazaruz zaalimeena feehaa jisiyyaa
- Wa izaa tutlaa ‘alaihim Aayaatunaa baiyinaatin qaalal lazeena kafaroo lillazeena aamanooo aiyul fareeqaini khairum maqaamanw wa ahsanu nadiyyaa
- Wa kam ahlaknaa qablahum min qarnin hum ahsanu asaasanw wa ri’yaa
- Qul man kaana fidda laalati falyamdud lahur Rahmaanu maddaa; hattaaa izaa ra aw maa yoo’adoona immal ‘azaaba wa immas Saa’ata fasa ya’lamoona man huwa sharrum makaananw wa ad’afu jundaa
- Wa yazeedul laahul lazeenah tadaw hudaa; wal baaqiyaatus saalihaatu khairun ‘inda Rabbika sawaabanw wa khairum maraddaa
- Afara’aytal lazee kafara bi Aayaatinaa wa qaala la oota yanna maalanw wa waladaa
- ‘At tala’al ghaiba ‘amit takhaza ‘indar Rahmaani ‘ahdaa
- Kallaa; sanaktubu maa yaqoolu wa namuddu lahoo minal ‘azaabi maddaa
- Wa narisuhoo maa yaqoolu wa ya’teenaa fardaa
- Wattakhazoo min doonil laahi aalihatal liyakoonoo lahum ‘izzaa
- Kallaa; sa yakfuroona bi’ibaadatihim wa yakoonoona ‘alaihim diddaa (section 5)
- Alam tara annaaa arsalnash Shayaateena ‘alal kaafireena ta’uzzuhum azzaa
- Falaa ta’jal alaihim innamaa na ‘uddu lahum ‘addaa
- Yawma nahshurul muttaqeena ilar Rahmaani wafdaa
- Wa nasooqul mujrimeena ilaa Jahannama wirdaa
- Laa yamlikoonash shafaa’ata illaa manittakhaza ‘indar Rahmaani ‘ahdaa
- Wa qaalut takhazar Rahmaanu waladaa
- Laqad ji’tum shai’an iddaa
- Takaadus samaawaatu yatafattarna minhu wa tanshaq qul ardu wa takhirrul jibaalu haddaa
- An da’aw lir Rahmaani waladaa
- Wa maa yambaghee lir Rahmaani ai yattakhiza waladaa
- In kullu man fis samaawaati wal ardi illaaa aatir Rahmaani ‘abdaa
- Laqad ahsaahum wa addahum ‘addaa
- Wa kulluhum aateehi Yawmal Qiyaamati fardaa
- Innal lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati sa yaj’alu lahumur Rahmaanu wuddaa
- Fa innamaa yassarnaahu bilisaanika litubashshira bihil muttaqeena wa tunzira bihee qawmal luddaa
- Wa kam ahlaknaa qabla hum min qarnin hal tuhissu minhum min ahadin aw tasma’u lahum rikzaa (section 6)
Surah Maryam in Arabic
2. ذِكْرُ رَحْمَتِ رَبِّكَ عَبْدَهُۥ زَكَرِيَّآ
3. إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ نِدَاءً خَفِيًّا
4. قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَهَنَ الْعَظْمُ مِنِّي وَاشْتَعَلَ الرَّأْسُ شَيْبًا وَلَمْ أَكُنْ بِدُعَائِكَ رَبِّ شَقِيًّا
5. وَإِنِّي خِفْتُ الْمَوَالِيَ مِنْ وَرَائِي وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِي عَاقِرًا فَهَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا
6. يَرِثُنِي وَيَرِثُ مِنْ آلِ يَعْقُوبَ ۖ وَاجْعَلْهُ رَبِّ رَضِيًّا
7. يَا زَكَرِيَّا إِنَّا نُبَشِّرُكَ بِغُلَامٍ اسْمُهُ يَحْيَىٰ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ سَمِيًّا
8. قَالَ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي غُلَامٌ وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِي عَاقِرًا وَقَدْ بَلَغْتُ مِنَ الْكِبَرِ عِتِيًّا
9. قَالَ كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ رَبُّكَ هُوَ عَلَيَّ هَيِّنٌ وَقَدْ خَلَقْتُكَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَلَمْ تَكُ شَيْئًا
10. قَالَ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ لِي آيَةً ۚ قَالَ آيَتُكَ أَلَّا تُكَلِّمَ النَّاسَ ثَلَاثَ لَيَالٍ سَوِيًّا
11. فَخَرَجَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِنَ الْمِحْرَابِ فَأَوْحَىٰ إِلَيْهِمْ أَنْ سَبِّحُوا بُكْرَةً وَعَشِيًّا
12. يَا يَحْيَىٰ خُذِ الْكِتَابَ بِقُوَّةٍ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيًّا
13. وَحَنَانًا مِنْ لَدُنَّا وَزَكَاةً ۖ وَكَانَ تَقِيًّا
14. وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَيْهِ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ جَبَّارًا عَصِيًّا
15. وَسَلَامٌ عَلَيْهِ يَوْمَ وُلِدَ وَيَوْمَ يَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ يُبْعَثُ حَيًّا
16. وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَرْيَمَ إِذِ انْتَبَذَتْ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا مَكَانًا شَرْقِيًّا
17. فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِنْ دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا
18. قَالَتْ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ مِنْكَ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَقِيًّا
19. قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَنَا رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَامًا زَكِيًّا
20. قَالَتْ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي غُلَامٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ وَلَمْ أَكُ بَغِيًّا
21. قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ قَالَ رَبُّكِ هُوَ عَلَيَّ هَيِّنٌ ۖ وَلِنَجْعَلَهُ آيَةً لِلنَّاسِ وَرَحْمَةً مِنَّا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرًا مَقْضِيًّا
22. فَحَمَلَتْهُ فَانْتَبَذَتْ بِهِ مَكَانًا قَصِيًّا
23. فَأَجَاءَهَا الْمَخَاضُ إِلَىٰ جِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ قَالَتْ يَا لَيْتَنِي مِتُّ قَبْلَ هَٰذَا وَكُنْتُ نَسْيًا مَنْسِيًّا
24. فَنَادَاهَا مِنْ تَحْتِهَا أَلَّا تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا
25. وَهُزِّي إِلَيْكِ بِجِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ تُسَاقِطْ عَلَيْكِ رُطَبًا جَنِيًّا
26. فَكُلِي وَاشْرَبِي وَقَرِّي عَيْنًا ۖ فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنْسِيًّا
27. فَأَتَتْ بِهِ قَوْمَهَا تَحْمِلُهُ ۖ قَالُوا يَا مَرْيَمُ لَقَدْ جِئْتِ شَيْئًا فَرِيًّا
28. يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا
29. فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا
30. قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا
31. وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا
32. وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا
33. وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدْتُ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا
34. ذَٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ
35. مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ مِنْ وَلَدٍ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
36. وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ
37. فَاخْتَلَفَ الْأَحْزَابُ مِنْ بَيْنِهِمْ ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ مَشْهَدِ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ
38. أَسْمِعْ بِهِمْ وَأَبْصِرْ يَوْمَ يَأْتُونَنَا ۖ لَٰكِنِ الظَّالِمُونَ الْيَوْمَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
39. وَأَنْذِرْهُمْ يَوْمَ الْحَسْرَةِ إِذْ قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ وَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
40. إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَرِثُ الْأَرْضَ وَمَنْ عَلَيْهَا وَإِلَيْنَا يُرْجَعُونَ
41. وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَبِيًّا
42. إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ لِمَ تَعْبُدُ مَا لَا يَسْمَعُ وَلَا يُبْصِرُ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْكَ شَيْئًا
43. يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي قَدْ جَاءَنِي مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَمْ يَأْتِكَ فَاتَّبِعْنِي أَهْدِكَ صِرَاطًا سَوِيًّا
44. يَا أَبَتِ لَا تَعْبُدِ الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ عَصِيًّا
45. يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يَمَسَّكَ عَذَابٌ مِنَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ فَتَكُونَ لِلشَّيْطَانِ وَلِيًّا
46. قَالَ أَرَاغِبٌ أَنْتَ عَنْ آلِهَتِي يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ ۖ لَئِنْ لَمْ تَنْتَهِ لَأَرْجُمَنَّكَ ۖ وَاهْجُرْنِي مَلِيًّا
47. قَالَ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكَ ۖ سَأَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكَ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِي حَفِيًّا
48. وَأَعْتَزِلُكُمْ وَمَا تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَأَدْعُو رَبِّي عَسَىٰ أَلَّا أَكُونَ بِدُعَاءِ رَبِّي شَقِيًّا
49. فَلَمَّا اعْتَزَلَهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ ۖ وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا نَبِيًّا
50. وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُمْ مِنْ رَحْمَتِنَا وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُمْ لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ عَلِيًّا
51. وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مُوسَىٰ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مُخْلَصًا وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا
52. وَنَادَيْنَاهُ مِنْ جَانِبِ الطُّورِ الْأَيْمَنِ وَقَرَّبْنَاهُ نَجِيًّا
53. وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ مِنْ رَحْمَتِنَا أَخَاهُ هَارُونَ نَبِيًّا
54. وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَبِيًّا
55. وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ وَكَانَ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِ مَرْضِيًّا
56. وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِدْرِيسَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَبِيًّا
57. وَرَفَعْنَاهُ مَكَانًا عَلِيًّا
58. أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِنْ ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ وَمِمَّنْ هَدَيْنَا وَاجْتَبَيْنَا ۚ إِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ خَرُّوا سُجَّدًا وَبُكِيًّا ۩
59. فَخَلَفَ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا
60. إِلَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَأُولَٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا
61. جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ عِبَادَهُ بِالْغَيْبِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَأْتِيًّا
62. لَا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا إِلَّا سَلَامًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ رِزْقُهُمْ فِيهَا بُكْرَةً وَعَشِيًّا
63. تِلْكَ الْجَنَّةُ الَّتِي نُورِثُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا مَنْ كَانَ تَقِيًّا
64. وَمَا نَتَنَزَّلُ إِلَّا بِأَمْرِ رَبِّكَ ۖ لَهُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِينَا وَمَا خَلْفَنَا وَمَا بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا
65. رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَاعْبُدْهُ وَاصْطَبِرْ لِعِبَادَتِهِ ۚ هَلْ تَعْلَمُ لَهُ سَمِيًّا
66. وَيَقُولُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَإِذَا مَا مِتُّ لَسَوْفَ أُخْرَجُ حَيًّا
67. أَوَلَا يَذْكُرُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَاهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَلَمْ يَكُ شَيْئًا
68. فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا
69. ثُمَّ لَنَنْزِعَنَّ مِنْ كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَٰنِ عِتِيًّا
70. ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا
71. وَإِنْ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَقْضِيًّا
72. ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا
73. وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَيُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ خَيْرٌ مَقَامًا وَأَحْسَنُ نَدِيًّا
74. وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَحْسَنُ أَثَاثًا وَرِئْيًا
75. قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الضَّلَالَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ لَهُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ مَدًّا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضْعَفُ جُنْدًا
76. وَيَزِيدُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اهْتَدَوْا هُدًى ۗ وَالْبَاقِيَاتُ الصَّالِحَاتُ خَيْرٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ مَرَدًّا
77. أَفَرَأَيْتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ بِآيَاتِنَا وَقَالَ لَأُوتَيَنَّ مَالًا وَوَلَدًا
78. أَطَّلَعَ الْغَيْبَ أَمِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا
79. كَلَّا ۚ سَنَكْتُبُ مَا يَقُولُ وَنَمُدُّ لَهُ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ مَدًّا
80. وَنَرِثُهُ مَا يَقُولُ وَيَأْتِينَا فَرْدًا
81. وَاتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ آلِهَةً لِيَكُونُوا لَهُمْ عِزًّا
82. كَلَّا ۚ سَيَكْفُرُونَ بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ وَيَكُونُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ ضِدًّا
83. أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ تَؤُزُّهُمْ أَزًّا
84. فَلَا تَعْجَلْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ إِنَّمَا نَعُدُّ لَهُمْ عَدًّا
85. يَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ الْمُتَّقِينَ إِلَى الرَّحْمَٰنِ وَفْدًا
86. وَنَسُوقُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ وِرْدًا
87. لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا
88. وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وَلَدًا
89. لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا
90. تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنْشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا
91. أَنْ دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَلَدًا
92. وَمَا يَنْبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا
93. إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا
94. لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا
95. وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا
96. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وُدًّا
97. فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُدًّا
98. وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُمْ مِنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزًا
Surah Maryam summary
The reward for reciting surat Maryam, according to the commentary of Majma’ul Bayan, is equal to ten times the number of individuals present at the time of Hazrat Zakariyya (A.S), Hazrat Yahya (A.S), Hazrat Isa (A.S), Hazrat Musa (A.S), Hazrat Ishaq (A.S), Hazrat Harun (A.S), Hazrat Ibrahim (
Furthermore, it is believed that anyone who recites any Surah five times a day, coupled with prayer, will be the first to enter the Heavens without being questioned on the Day of Judgment.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Quran Oasis’s Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Quran Oasis offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Quran Oasis has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,